Minnesota’s Most Experienced Lemon Law Lawyer
The purchase of a motor vehicle is a substantial investment. An auto manufacturer has a duty to consumers. When a new car proves to need too many repairs, Minnesota’s lemon law contains both legal protections and clarification of consumers’ obligations. If your new or relatively new car, pickup truck or van has required repeated repairs and still does not function properly, you may be entitled to a full purchase price refund. Your legal fees are paid by the manufacturer and, if you recover nothing, you pay us nothing. As soon as you suspect that your vehicle may be a “lemon,” call Gadtke Law Firm, P.A immediately to protect your rights.
Gadtke Law Firm, P.A, in Maple Grove, Minnesota, is a valuable resource for owners of “Lemon” vehicles. It costs you nothing to speak with us about your potential lemon law claim and legal rights; call us now.
Our Minnesota Lemon Law Practice Stands Up Against Auto Manufacturers
As a consumer, you have every right to expect a car, pickup truck or van that you purchased to work as it is supposed to. You are also right to expect a manufacturer to honor its warranty. For advice on how to fulfill your side of the deal, see the Minnesota attorney general’s website or ask an attorney for a free consultation. Meanwhile, keep careful track of all repair receipts, communications with the dealer or manufacturer and other paperwork about the car.
Don’t be intimidated by auto manufacturers that renege on their responsibilities, including the following companies:
- Acura, a maker of popular passenger cars and SUVs, including the RDX and MDX
- BMW, the German manufacturer of luxury sedans and SUVs, including the X series
- Chevrolet, which produces models such as the Silverado, Malibu, Camaro, Colorado, Corvette, and Tahoe
- Chrysler, the maker of the 300 sedans and the Pacifica minivans
- Dodge, the producer of the Ram line of pick-up trucks
- Ford Motor Company, the manufacturer of the F-150, Explorer, and Fusion
- Honda, the maker of the Civic, Accord, and Odyssey
- Hyundai, known for the Tuscon, Santa Fe, and Elantra
- Kia, the manufacturer of the Sportage, Rio, and Sorento
- GMC, which makes the Sierra and Yukon
- Subaru, famous for the Outback, Legacy and Forester
- Tesla, the maker of the popular Model S
- Toyota, which manufactures the 4Runner, Corolla, Prius, and Rav4
- Saab, the Swedish auto manufacturer known for the 9-3, 9-5, and 9000
- Volvo, which produces the XC40, XC60, and XC80
- Volkswagen, creators of the Golf, Jetta, and Passat
Any of these or other car manufacturers must make good on their cars’ warranties. Minnesota’s lemon law has precise time limits and other requirements that consumers need to follow before they can file a lawsuit about a car that has proven to be a lemon.
If Something Seems Wrong, It Probably Is
For best results and to learn about your rights and obligations as the owner of a new or almost new car, turn to trusted litigators at Minnesota’s most experienced lemon law law firm, Gadtke Law Firm, P.A, serving Minnesota consumer’s statewide for over 20+ years. We are former auto industry litigators who are ready to stand by you in your fight for justice.